The Perimenopause Course *next course starts Thursday, 20th April 2023*
A 28-day online programme designed to support women as they transition through the perimenopause and the menopause
“Lisa provided plenty of support and guidance throughout the course. I learned a lot about the menopause and ways to help manage my symptoms, and most have since significantly improved”
WHY WORRY ABOUT PERIMENOPAUSE?
The menopause is a perfectly natural phase of a woman's life, and one that every women will experience in some form. Importantly, every woman's experience will be different.
So why focus on the perimenopause? The ideal time to start preparing the body for this transition is around 10 years before the menopause. And given the average age for women to go through the menopause in the UK is 51, that means women should start laying some good foundations in their early 40s. But it is never too late and the programme can also support women right through to post-menopause.
One thing I want to be absolutely clear about is that the menopause is not a disease or illness, and it doesn't have to be all doom and gloom! Yes, the menopause may require some adjustments to diet and lifestyle, and some women may experience significant symptoms. But the good news is that diet and lifestyle DO make a difference, and you DO have the power to minimise your symptoms.
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
Women who are:
- Aged 40 and over
- Experiencing symptoms of the menopause and perimenopause including hot flushes, night sweats, joint pain, low libido and low energy
- Feeling increasingly hormonal
- Struggling with mood swings
- Wanting to improve their sleep patterns
- Tired of the brain fog and lack of focus
- Constantly craving sugar, carbs and stimulants to keep them going
- Wanting to feel good about themselves and their bodies
- Struggling with stubborn weight gain (especially when it's not been an issue until now)
- Wanting to support their bodies naturally through the perimenopause and menopause
- Simply want to learn more about what changes these phases bring and what you can do to manage symptoms
- Nutri Advanced Perimenopause Supplement pack (RRP £166) containing glutathione (aka the master antioxidant) to support liver detoxification, a magnesium and herbal blend specifically designed for women over 40, and a vitamin and mineral supplement containing a range of nutrients to target healthy oestrogen balance
- Weekly Zoom education sessions (a mix of recorded and live sessions), with a copy of all recordings made available for you to listen to when convenient
- Access to private Facebook group for participants of the programme, and alternative platform for those not on FB, open 7 days before the programme starts
- Weekly tasks goal setting along with a tracking workbook for you to track progress
- Recipe guide for hormone-balancing meals and menu planner along with prep guides and shopping list
- Guide for next steps upon completion of the programme
- Course information pack
- Live (recorded) Q&A sessions
- Access to recordings from guest speakers on a variety of topics related to menopause and ageing
- All for £305 - and as an early bird offer sign up by Thursday 6 April, 2023 and receive FREE access to my online 21-day weight reset (valued at £27.99)
Ready to find out more? Register your interest in the Perimenopause programme here.
- The first step is to get in touch by filling out the contact details section to register your interest. We will then have a quick chat to make sure the programme and supplements are right for you and you'll be ready to start Thursday 20th April, 2023
- You will have access to the private Facebook group the week before the programme starts, and after payment has been received
- Sign up by April 6 and you will receive FREE access to my 21-day Weight Reset (normally £27.99) packed full of recipes, tips and tricks to help you reach your weight goals and some bonus new recipes.
I'm so excited to be supporting you through this next phase. I truly believe it to be an exciting time of life, where we can all look and feel fantastic!
LISA POWELL - PERIMENOPUASE PROGRAMME COACH
Ready to find out more? Register your interest below.
Ready to sign up?
FIRST GET IN TOUCH TO ASSESS YOUR SUITABILITY FOR THE PROGRAMME
©Copyright 2023 Lisa P Nutrition | Terms & Conditions