Old Health mot page now Packages
“The recipes are fabulous – I love all of them.”
– Mrs H –
Why follow a meal plan?
Being organised is a game changer for maintaining healthy eating habits. But taking the time out of a busy schedule to meal plan often just doesn't happen. So let me do the work for you!
Meal plans take the stress out of menu planning, encourage healthy eating habits, save time and meals less food waste. Meal plans are also invaluable if you're trying to eat to support a particular nutrition goal or dietary need. Some examples of meal plans include:
- Gluten-free meal plan
- Low carbohydrate paleo meal plan
- Vegetarian and vegan meal plan
- Dairy-free meal plan
- Hormone-balancing meal plan
- Stress-supporting meal plan
- Immune support meal plan
- Low glycemic meal plan
Additional meal planning options are available on request.
- An individual assessment of your nutritional needs
- A bespoke 7- or 14-day meal plan, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, according to your individual needs. We will work together to create a plan that is tailored to meet your needs but also that fits in with your lifestyle. Meal plans are designed with flexibility in mind, with provision for leftovers to save you time
- Breakdown of calories and macros for each meal
- Each meal plan includes recipes and a shopping list to make life easier as well as instructions to guide you
- Meal plans can be adapted to feed 1, 2 or a family.
Bespoke meal plans cost £49 for a 7-day meal plan or £69 for a 14-day meal plan.
“I learnt plenty, I am now more conscious of my food choices and I have managed to lose 10kg in 3 months. This is not a diet, she showed me how to eat better and still enjoy eating which is sustainable. Thank you so much.”
– Mr T –