Initial Consultation (1 hour): £95
Follow-up (50 mins): £80
Lisapnutrition Packages & Programmes
Package offer includes initial consultation and 1 follow-up consultation (when purchased together): £155 or £225 for initial consultation and 2 follow-up consultations (when purchased together). Please note follow-up consultations must be completed within 6 months of booking.
Initial consultations should ideally be face-to-face but follow-up consultations are available via Skype or telephone if necessary. Home visits may be available under certain circumstances and are subject to an additional charge of £25, depending on location.
I am also a certified Metabolic Balance coach® – see Metabolic Balance® tab for package details.
My 21-day weight loss programme has been designed for those who are serious about weight loss and committed to making necessary adjustments to their diet to provide lasting weight loss. You will learn how to reduce cravings and improve energy through dietary changes. This isn’t a calorie-counting diet that will see you regain back the weight. This programme is based on my experiences working with weight loss clients, having learnt what works and what doesn’t to help people reach their goals. What you will receive:
- An initial consultation where we will focus on current and past health issues, and look at what your goals are. You will be requested to complete a health questionnaire and food diary prior to this appointment which will help to identify any underlying health issues that may be preventing you from reaching your desired weight
- If you are based in London we will record measurements at the start and end of the programme via a Tania Body Composition Monitor, so we can track:
– Body weight
– BMI (Body Mass Index)
– BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)
– Fat percent
– Metabolic Age
– Muscle mass
– Visceral fat
- A menu plan to use as a guide for how you should be eating over the course of the 3 weeks. You do not have to follow this plan exactly, it is merely a guide with suggested recipes so some flexibility is allowed on the plan.
As a qualified Nutri Advanced Nutriclean practitioner I am able to offer clients the Nutriclean programme, a supported detox programme which aims to result in improved energy, weight loss and better sleep. Priced at £279 the programme includes:
- 1 hour one-to-one initial consultation where your diet, lifestyle and health conditions will be discussed (3-day food diary to be completed prior to consultation). The programme will then be explained in detail
- Personal email support during the programme
- NutriAdvanced supplements to support you through the programme which specifically target liver and gut support
- Information pack explaining the programme, the foods you are allowed to eat, meal plan, supplement plan and recipes
- 30 minute follow-up consultation at the end of the programme
The immune health check includes a vitamin D test, analysis of a 3-day food diary, and a 45 minute one-to-one consultation to discuss how you can optimise your immune health. Vitamin D status has been linked with immune function (amongst other things). A large portion of the UK population have insufficient levels of vitamin D.
Once you have booked your immune check, you will be sent a home-testing vitamin D kit complete with instructions for taking a finger-prick blood sample, and how to post your sample to the laboratory. During this time a nutritional therapy questionnaire and sample food diary will be emailed to you for you to complete and return prior to your consultation. Your test results, questionnaire and food diary will be analysed prior to your consultation, when a personalised nutritional plan will be discussed with you.
Do you suffer inexplicable digestive symptoms? Bloating, gas, diarrhoea and/or constipation, general discomfort after eating. This test will analyse digestive function, absorption and gut flora, all of which can affect how the body performs. The digestive health check includes a CDSA stool test, analysis of a 3-day food diary, and a 60 minute one-to-one consultation to discuss how you can optimise your digestive health.
Once your digestive health check has been booked you will be sent a home-testing kit. This test requires taking a stool sample over a period of 3 consecutive days. It comes complete with instructions on how to return the sample to the laboratory. A nutritional therapy questionnaire and sample food diary will be emailed to you for completion prior to your consultation. Your test results, questionnaire and food diary will be analysed prior to your consultation, when a personalised nutritional plan and relevant lifestyle changes will be discussed with you.
Other stool tests (with various add-ons for certain bacterial strains) are also available and may be more appropriate for your needs. Get in touch to discuss options.
Lorisian Food Intolerance Testing is also offered, which tests IgG antibody reactions to certain food ingredients using a simple finger price blood collection test, that can be performed at home, so no need to visit a lab for blood tests. The tests are available at the following rates:
Lorisian 75 – £149
Lorisian 100 – £199
Lorisian 150 Plus – £299
Please note these costs do not include the price of a consultation, which is charged as extra. The cost of any consultation booked alongside a Lorisian test will be subject to a 15% discount on the cost of the consultation.
HOW TO PAY
Payment must be made at least 48 hours before the consultation, either by bank transfer or PayPal. I will send you details in your appointment confirmation letter, which will be sent to you when you book your consultation. Please note I operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment time you will be charged 50% of the cost of the consultation.
An increasing number of health insurers now cover complementary therapies when the therapist is registered with the CNHC (I am). Please check with your insurer first to confirm whether you are able to claim back the cost of you consultation, either in full or in part.
Based on the 3-day food diary, this snapshot of your diet will be analysed using professional nutritional software to assess macro and micro nutrient intake and to help identify any potential imbalances or deficiencies. A summary of findings will be emailed to you. Please note this does not include a consultation.
In addition to the above packages, a range of functional tests are available including:
- Vitamin & mineral testing
- Adrenal stress profile
- Hormonal profile
- Thyroid profile
- DNA testing
- Comprehensive male and female hormones
- Parasitology tests
- SIBO testing
- Cholesterol and cardiovascular profile testing