Work with me
“I would recommend Lisa to anyone who wants to make a positive change to their lives and eating habits.”
– Mrs A –
There is no one-size-fits all approach to nutrition and health. That is why it makes so much sense to work with a nutrition professional on a one-to-one basis to help identify your individual needs, what fits into your lifestyle and what actually works for you, and to help guide you and support you as you make these changes.
Metabolic Balance programme
The programme consists of 6 one-to-one consultations over a 3-month period, either in person (if available) or via zoom, and includes email or WhatsApp support throughout the programme .
Phase 1 involves a light detox, Phase 2 (lasting 14 days) is the most restrictive phase, and phase 3 is the reintroduction phase, which you start once you are approaching your ideal weight. It is not a calorie counting diet, but doing Phase 2 you will need to weigh your food so you gain an understanding of portion control.
The programme is based around a comprehensive blood test and includes a list of foods you can eat throughout each phase.
Online 21-day Weight Reset
After running successful weight loss programmes with clients I realised I could reach more people running an online programme. Who is a group programme for?
- If you're not ready to commit to a one-to-one programme and are looking to 'dip you toe in the water' with an affordable, effective guided weight loss programme
- Looking to build better dietary habits and lose weight without restrictive calorie-controlled meals
- If you need less individualised support and guidance and happy to follow a meal plan full of quick and easy-to-prepare meals
What you get:
- 21-day meal plan with a choice of either meat or fish recipes or a vegan plan
- Macronutrient breakdown of all meals
- Shopping list
- My special low-carb snack e-book
- Do you struggle with what to cook and eat?
- Are you looking for inspiration?
- Are you guilty of following the latest food trends and no longer know what you should and shouldn't be eating?
- Do you cater for different tastes and needs in your household and worried you're no longer eating balanced meals?
- Or do you just want someone to take the decision-making away from you while ensuring you're eating healthy, balanced meals?
Then meal planning may be the answer!
“The recipes are fabulous – I love all of them.”
– Mrs H –